Tuesday, March 24:
1. Independent Film Study – for the next several weeks, you will be working on an independent film study. Click here for all the details.
2. Choose a movie which you are personally interested in (no animated films). Film can be any genre and subject matter, but must be approved by both your parents and Ms. Froese. (Email Ms Froese with movie title by Thurs, Mar 26)
3. You will write a Genre Discussion (300 words) – Due: Wed, April 8
Details for the Genre Discussion are found in the Film Study handout.
4. Read the Film Genre notes to prepare you for writing the Genre Discussion. Click here for the Film Genre notes.
If you have any questions about the assignment, you can either email me at firstname.lastname@example.org or text me using Remind app.
Thursday, March 26:
1. Email Ms Froese your movie title for approval by 3:00 pm TODAY!
2. Start writing your Genre Discussion, Due Wed, April 8)
Note: Get it done before Spring Break so you don’t have to do it during Spring Break!