Tuesday, April 7 – Thursday, April 9:
1. This is the last week on the Spreadsheets Unit. You will be working on a Final Spreadsheets Project starting today and for the remainder of this week.
2. You can access the Spreadsheets Project from the Google Pickup Drive here.
3. If you have any questions, please email me.
Monday, March 23 (Due Wed Mar 25):
1.Watch this instructional video on Pivot Tables using Google Sheets
2. Start your assignment on PivotTables:
a. Go to Google Pickup Drive
b. Open Mar 23 – Ex 11 folder
c. Right Click 40Inventory.xlsx and select “Make a Copy”
d. Move “Copy of 40Inventory.xlsx” to MyDrive
e. Rename “Copy of 40Inventory.xlsx” to include your name.
for eg. “sfroese 40Inventory.xlsx”
f. Open your own copy of the 40Inventory file from MyDrive and use the directions from 11) Pivot Tables Assignment.pdf file found in the Mar 23 – Ex 11 folder.
g. Once you are done your assignment, download your 40Inventory.xlsx file to your computer
h. Click on the Handin Assignment Link (see above) to attach the file and submit your assignment to me.
3. If you have any questions about the assignment, you can either email me at firstname.lastname@example.org or text me using Remind app.
Wed, Mar 25 (Due: Fri Mar 27)
1. Watch the Video on Linking Data until 8 minutes and 30 seconds in the video. (Note: We don’t need to learn about linking from one workbook to another. We only want to learn about the linking between sheets.)
2. While you are watching this first part of the video, recreate all the sheets you see in the video and do the linking as shown in the video.
3. Download and Hand in the “Link Data” file to your computer.
4. Then submit the “Link Data” file using the Handin Assignment link.
Note: We are almost done the Spreadsheets Unit. When we come back from Spring Break, we will work on the Spreadsheets Project and after that we will start the Google Sketchup 3D Modeling Unit.
Friday, Mar 27 (Due Fri Mar 27 at 8:00 pm):
1. Meeting on Zoom at 2:00 pm TODAY to see how you are all doing with the course and to connect as a class. I sent you a meeting invite so check your email! Meeting ID: 612 878 314
2. Watch the Video on Sorting and Filtering Data until 5 minutes and 0 seconds in the video.
3. While you are watching this first part of the video, recreate the sheet and do the filtering and sorting as shown in the video. This shouldn’t take too long so I made it due by 8:00 pm today.
4. Download and Hand in the “Sorting and Filtering Data” file to your computer.
5. Submit the “Sorting and Filtering Data” file using the Handin Assignment link.