Note: I will be updating this site DAILY with information such as notes packages, google form links, kahoot links for assessment, and ZOOM video conference times. I will do everything possible to ensure the continuity of learning in Applied Computer Science 42U.
In preparation for remote learning:
1. Download the Zoom app and create an account using your Gmail address.
2. Make arrangements with your parents to have one hour of computer access per day dedicated to Applied Computer Science 42U remote learning.
- Course Outline
- 2 week Outline (Mar 23 – Apr 9)
- Remote Learning Expectations (Important! Make sure you read it!)
- Google Pickup Drive (including all course notes and assignments)
- Hand in Assignments (hand in your assignments by clicking on the link)
TODAY IN CLASS
You should schedule your Applied Computer Science remote learning from 11:00-12:10 pm (Period 3) every SECOND day starting on Tuesday, March 24. Look at the calendar below if you are not sure when to plan your remote learning period.
Tuesday March 24:
1. Work on Lab 6 which is found in the Google Pick up Drive (see link above). Lab 6 is due Mon, Apr 6.
2. Submit your Lab 6 file(s) using the Hand in Assignments link (see link above)
3. If you get stuck, you can send me your code by email. I will look at it and give you feedback.
Thursday, March 26:
1. Continue working on Lab 6. (Due Mon. Apr 6)
2. Try and get it done before Spring Break so you don’t have to do it during Spring Break
Monday, April 6:
1. Work on Lab 7 which is found in the Google Pick up Drive (see link above) Lab 7 is due this week on Friday, April 10.
2. Submit your Lab 7 file(s) using the Hand in Assignment link (see link above)
3. If you get stuck, you can send me your code by email. I will look at it and give you feedback on how to fix it.
1. We are working on Assignment 2 this week.
1. We are working on Lab 8 this week. Lab 8 is due on Friday, May 1.
2. Go to Teams app in www.office.com with your new Office username and password that I emailed you. As an option, I have put the Lab 8 into Assignments in the Teams app so you can hand it in there.
3. Starting next Monday, I will be putting all Assignments on Teams and NOT on my website. Starting next Monday, I will also remove my Assignment Handin Link on this website.